I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Unread August 10th, 2010, 02:16 PM

Ecw!! Ecw!! Ecw!!

ECW!! ECW!! ECW!!

Sunday nights hardcore justice PPV was awesome I don't know if any of you ECW fans saw it but I suggest you guys check it out as it was great seeing all those guys in the ring again. They really worked hard to put on a great show and the crowd was rowdy like the way they should of been.

It really suck that Jerry Lynn got hurt and had to pull out of the main event but Sabu vs RVD was a great replacement main event and really delivered in the main event!!! Seeing the Dudleys pull out the flaming table was awesome and seeing the Gangsters woop some ass after words was great too.

If you want to see the event you can find it here
http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/wrestling
Unread August 10th, 2010, 04:44 PM
IHBB Freak

It was awesome? Really? Spinnernet said it was horrible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hKtrToec8E

Unread August 10th, 2010, 05:29 PM
IHBB GOD

I was there live and it was fun, not as good as 15 years ago, but fucking fun as hell.
Singing Enter the Sandman while Sandman showers you with beer, just fucking awesome.
Unread August 10th, 2010, 06:13 PM

WOW!! That must of been great to been there.

I can understand the bad reviews the guys involved are not in their prime anymore. A lot of them are out of shape and its difficult to provide what the fans want when some of them haven't worked in a few years. I just thought it was awesome to see all the old guys back in the ring it would of gone better if Heyman would of had control over the show. It looked like the fans had a blast as they were hot all night long.

The best show ever? NO but it was a great reunion night i'm sure the ECW guys had a big party after the show that would of been awesome to attend as I'm sure that there was an abundance of drugs and booze!! I'm sure RVD and Sabu had blunts of Chronic going around, New Jack had that nose candy that made your entire face numb with one line, and a couple of kegs!!
Unread August 10th, 2010, 08:41 PM
IHBB GOD

It was awesome!