I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > I Hate Blockbuster > News

Unread September 18th, 2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0311marine View Post
Great another genius (thats sarcasm). One last time so you might be caught up to date. My grammar is not at college prof. level. Sorry it just isn't. You probably shouldn't troll the board for things your not apart of.
I think Mxnl's point is that you're calling people idiots and correcting them on their grammar (re: AIDS) when yours isn't up to par. Pot, kettle, etc.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to empbal For This Useful Post:
Morbid Angel (September 19th, 2009), Mxnl1090 (September 18th, 2009), yodavsjason (September 18th, 2009)
Unread September 18th, 2009, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid Angel View Post
I'll give this idiot credit for one thing; there's just no quit in him. He literally has 90% of the forum regulars tearing him a new one and he still won't stop. Of course you could also argue he's a gluten for punishment and has his head so far up his own ass he doesn't realize it's time to get out of Dodge.
Gluten? So your saying that I'm a stabilizing agent?
The Following User Says Thank You to 0311marine For This Useful Post:
Morbid Angel (September 18th, 2009)
Unread September 18th, 2009, 10:06 PM
IHBB Freak

Hook, line and sinker! You're too easy Mr. Gluten(or "glutton" in the world of proper English).

Unread September 18th, 2009, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Hook, line and sinker! You're too easy Mr. Gluten(or "glutton" in the world of proper English).
So it was your evil plan to misspell the word glutton? What a dastardly deed, you sure showed me.
Unread September 18th, 2009, 11:22 PM
IHBB Freak

To demonstrate what a B-level troll you are, as you seemingly can't resist singling out misspellings despite the fact that your own grammar and spelling is far from great. Your schtick is already tired.

Seriously, please go away.

Unread September 18th, 2009, 11:32 PM
IHBB GOD

Morbid I'm sickened that you call marine a b-level troll, it is an insult to b-levels.

At most he is a g-level troll.

He is however a b-level assclown.
Unread September 19th, 2009, 09:43 AM

Quote:
To demonstrate what a B-level troll you are, as you seemingly can't resist singling out misspellings despite the fact that your own grammar and spelling is far from great. Your schtick is already tired.

Seriously, please go away.
That wasn't a misspelling, you actually spelled the word gluten right. So good job, pretty soon your going to be able to get rid of that speak and spell . And since you said it so nicely I think I will stick around thanks for the extra motivation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodavsjason View Post
Morbid I'm sickened that you call marine a b-level troll, it is an insult to b-levels.

At most he is a g-level troll.

He is however a b-level assclown.
Still using the assclown insult, you need to turn off the WWE and get some new material.
Unread September 19th, 2009, 02:16 PM
IHBB GOD

Marine , you are a fucking Moran..................
The top Poster!
Unread September 19th, 2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
Marine , you are a fucking Moran..................
Thanks zoo I think your a fucking moran to.
Unread September 19th, 2009, 05:25 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0311marine View Post
Your not really that stupid are you? Morbid would you like to tell danny here who starred in and said that quote from "They Live", now if Morbid would like to man-up he will give you shit for that. I will be really shocked if he does, but you never know.

You are really, really bad at this, Your jumping into a flame war for no other reason than to gain the friends you so sorely wish you had. Its sad really.
Strike one: Where do you think Piper first used the line? "They Live", or the WWF? If you still hang on to the hope that it was the movie rather than the wrestling ring, maybe you're also hanging on to the hope that you'll touch a female one day.

Strike two: Flame war? War suggests two-sided. It's almost more like a group of kids picking on the kid who eats boogers on the playground, and you, Marine, have been caught with your finger in your nostrils, probably right after it's been up your butt.

Strike three: Use your own fucking lines. I've used "you are bad at this" in some capacity, repeatedly, to you AND Kawliga. You've rendered my parrot accusation to you completely, 100% valid.

WHO sucks at flame wars? I'm typing to him right now. Marine, do yourself a favor and go flame someone more your speed, like the children in the Dora the Explorer forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbydanny
If I want the experience of being in the store, let me have it on my own fucking terms.