I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread November 18th, 2010, 01:24 PM

so the kicker your of course is the fact that I got a call from another store in my district that it looks like not all the stores actually did recover and eventually I have the ability to ring things up the new rental pricing the only choice of the store had was a continually do credits and do credit than do credits until
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebenonce For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (November 18th, 2010)
Unread November 18th, 2010, 01:28 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebenonce View Post
so the kicker your of course is the fact that I got a call from another store in my district that it looks like not all the stores actually did recover and eventually I have the ability to ring things up the new rental pricing the only choice of the store had was a continually do credits and do credit than do credits until
Thank you for the update. I love to hear how frcking retarded blockbuster is!

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread November 18th, 2010, 01:36 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebenonce View Post
I understood like 33% of that...
Unread November 18th, 2010, 02:07 PM

There were five of us. I would've rather scheduled everyone but the other two couldn't do it because of their schedule, so I made them the closers last night. It was tedious. We were supposed to be there until 4 am but we got done early and were out by around 3. I had already stickered the 4.99 during the day though.
Unread November 18th, 2010, 02:13 PM

We started at 7pm and finished the whole store at about 1:30am. We were supposed to have 40 hours total to complete the job but were told that we had to cut it to 25 hrs because of labor, WTF? We still went over the 25 but at least we got it done.

It really sucked and cause alot of upper & lower back pain for all of the employees that had to do it. We ought to make a workers comp claim!

DL came in this morning and started bitching about the banner being inside (the guide said this was acceptable). We couldn't hang it up in front of the door either because it is too big. He wanted it outside to advertise the .99 cent rentals, lol

Why would I advertise that we have 2 dozen .99 cent movies in the store besides the kids cartoons?

The biggest fail of all....drum roll.....the price changes didn't turn on today! everything still ringing up the same price. Stupid Fuckers!
Unread November 18th, 2010, 03:02 PM
IHBB GOD

there's 9 of us at our store.

=3
Unread November 18th, 2010, 03:07 PM

We actually had our entire staff (of 7) up there at 6 last night to start on BSI. We got all of that and most of the wall done by midnight. My hands have never been more disgusting than when i finished with the categories. Though, it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be....
Unread November 18th, 2010, 03:10 PM
IHBB GOD

yeah the bsi stickers were a bit more difficult to deal with because they had to be wrapped around, forcing you to take extra time on each individual dvd.

all NRs were a cinch and we just breezed through the wall.

=3
Unread November 18th, 2010, 03:46 PM

Another Blockbuster fail!

I scheduled almost my whole staff last night to sticker. Because the company failed, 5 stores didn't get stickers. We gave them 1 roll of ours to help, but even then we are probably 2 rolls short to finish bsi.

Guess what! DM just dropped 2 more rolls tonight at 5 pm and said the rest of the bsi needs to be done before the store opens tomorrow!

What the FUCK!

I did my job, scheduled employees, staffed the store for labeling, worked until we ran out of labels, and one of my employees even drove 45 min to help out another store when we finished, and you are gonna pull this crap and tell me 5 minutes before I have to get these done.

Well I told my shift leader to tell him if we can't open tomorrow unless its stickered, then we won't be opening tomorrow!

I got 10 days left with the company! I have no problem making it effective immediately!

Assholes!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Dog For This Useful Post:
farmface (November 19th, 2010), Sourapplepucker (November 18th, 2010)
Unread November 18th, 2010, 04:40 PM

So... this is how Blockbuster is spending all that recently borrowed money... to put stickers on every movie? What fucking idiot keeps lending them money.

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The postings on this site are my own and do not represent DISH Network's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to itirnitii For This Useful Post:
Sourapplepucker (November 18th, 2010)