I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

View Poll Results: Is Blockbusterstore482 an asshole?
Yes, he is a total asshole 6 11.11%
well... who isnt an asshole from time to time... 2 3.70%
no more of an asshole than anyone else on here! 25 46.30%
No, definetely not an asshole! 21 38.89%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Unread December 12th, 2010, 07:22 PM
IHBB GOD

Because he initially answered all the questions = He's a good guy.
Because he still works at Blockbuster = He's an idiot. (although. peeps gotta get their green).

But no...seriously...fuck you all.
Unread December 12th, 2010, 08:05 PM
IHBB Freak

you guys can be an evil stable...kaw..hothead..cluztomer..justthefacts..he els....be like elite assholes
I learned that dreams donít work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
Unread December 13th, 2010, 12:05 AM

I enjoy hearing the opinions of everyone, ESPECIALLY the assholes, those guy rants' make me laugh.
Unread December 13th, 2010, 02:10 PM
IHBB GOD

lol, wow...
in a recent post he said he wanted to see if everyone really thought he was an asshole, if he reads this, i hope he backs me up!
Unread December 13th, 2010, 02:12 PM
IHBB GOD

this was his post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockbusterstore482 View Post
Hey maybe I should put The poor martyr! on all my replies as well. I never said all of you at all. You guys are blockbuster too and sometimes I get pissed at you guys like you get pissed at my group.

As far as me being an asshole take a survey on here to see how many people think I am an asshole. I would be curious of what that number would be.

Point being if you can whine about stuff so can I sometimes. I am human and hate a lot of the same things you guys do. I do not ask for mercy from you guys at all.

This place gives me a true since of what is going on. But when people who have not been following my post for several months get on here and call names and tell me I do not know WTF I am saying, I will respond back.

One question for you though. When you bitch we all listen, but when I bitch I am playing a violin, why is that?
Unread December 13th, 2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
this was his post

I did say to put a poll out here, so I am not mad at all. I looked at the list and only one of the I am an asshole response has a reason to think that about me. He/she has to know why I couldn't help them.

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?" - II DUCE
Unread December 14th, 2010, 12:03 AM

This entire thread is absurd. Nobody actually knows BB482 personally. Any opinion of yours about him is based on him trying to either comfort us or inform us about corporate. Just because you don't like what you hear sometimes doesn't mean you get to call someone a name. I don't like what he's said before but the fact he's even here should mean a lot to you guys.

As far as I'm concerned anyone who votes for him being an asshole is doubly so themselves.
Unread December 14th, 2010, 12:21 AM
IHBB GOD

You fucking ASSHOLE!
The Following User Says Thank You to yodavsjason For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (December 14th, 2010)
Unread December 14th, 2010, 02:07 AM

Can we all just not be bitter for once? LOL
BBstore is very nice and always helpfull. Lets give the corporate people who actually try to help us CSR, SL, ASM and SM some credit. I mean he could be eating a pickle instead of helping answer our questions.
BTW, anyone get the garlic gus and sour sis ones in? New kinds of pickles! yay lol
Unread December 14th, 2010, 06:08 AM

I think this poll is a little messed up to, though I find Hot Head hilarious most of the time, but BBVstore482 has offered me advice and help on BBV related things, even after I didnt work there anymore, and im sure he has helped out many others

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I dont think we should be bashing him, as hes here trying to listen and transmit your ideas and feelings to corporate (and knowing corporate, transmitting anything to some of them has to be a pain in the ass)

a better, funner poll wouldve been "KING OF THE ASSHOLES" Jim Keyes VS Roger Dunlap VS a mystery opponent......John Antioco
The Following User Says Thank You to TheShooter87 For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (December 14th, 2010)