I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Unread February 13th, 2013, 08:48 AM
AbandonedDreams's Avatar
AbandonedDreams AbandonedDreams is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 3,083
Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
Yup. Apparently tonight there is a lady who is addicted to licking her cat and eating his fur.
__________________
Remind me never to play poker in this town.
  #152  
Unread February 15th, 2013, 05:36 PM
BBVTyrant's Avatar
BBVTyrant BBVTyrant is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
I hope to see tyrant on FB???
I'm on there. I will PM you my Facebook link.
  #153  
Unread February 16th, 2013, 01:46 PM
zooworker's Avatar
zooworker zooworker is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Over there
Posts: 24,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post
Yup. Apparently tonight there is a lady who is addicted to licking her cat and eating his fur.
That is so sick
__________________
It's been a Fun Ride,
THANKS!! Old Friends!!
ROYAL GUARD
The top Poster!
The Following User Says Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (February 16th, 2013)
  #154  
Unread February 16th, 2013, 09:30 PM
KAWLIGA KAWLIGA is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
That is so sick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqJwpPGC0uY&t=0m28s
__________________
KAWLIGA.......I'm not done until they're done.
  #155  
Unread February 17th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Glass Half Empty Glass Half Empty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 666
Haven't been on here in 6 months-sorry to see it shut down. I lurked on here for years before finally adding to the fun. My name is Renee and I worked at 2 stores in Dayton OH area. The first store closed way before the bankruptcy thing so probably 2004 and my second store closed March 2012. I spent almost 13 years at BBV as a csr,sl and asm. I should have left long before that-putting up with idiot SMs who would call me at home to bitch about whatever, having my yearly review be done by the new SM who worked at the store for 1 month-who wanted all ladies gone so he tried to shit can me- when the old SM who worked with me the other 11 months was still with the company, being expected to come in when we had 18 inches of snow and my street was not plowed, having to work and not 1 person would cover for me as I was vomiting into the trash can up front-good times....
A lot of stupid shit went down and believe me most gossip we heard involved sex-employees having sex in the store while it was OPEN, on the desk in the back room and not being smart enough to remember there was a camera back there, sex in the parking lot in front of the store while it was still open. Some idiot even thought it was a good idea to stick a Coke 20oz between the csr's legs-from the back-while she was trying to stock the pop cooler. He thought it needed an encore performance so he called over another employee to watch him do it again. He got transfered and fired finally.
I found most DMs to be idiots lacking any soul and would lie to your face any and every chance they got. I didn't hear about the latest round of closings so I will have to look and see what's going on in my area. Blockbuster in it's day in the Dayton and surrounding suburban areas had roughly 24 stores and after the Feb-Apr 2012 closings they were down to 4.
I haven't found a job yet-been collecting unemployment but that will be over soon. I did try working at a big box store but that was a joke as big as working for BBV so I bolted.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glass Half Empty For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (February 17th, 2013), HelloItsMeMOM (February 20th, 2013), inkedangel (February 18th, 2013), johnlow71 (February 17th, 2013), NowImNothing (April 1st, 2013)
  #156  
Unread February 18th, 2013, 10:49 AM
zooworker's Avatar
zooworker zooworker is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Over there
Posts: 24,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
Haven't been on here in 6 months-sorry to see it shut down. I lurked on here for years before finally adding to the fun. My name is Renee and I worked at 2 stores in Dayton OH area. The first store closed way before the bankruptcy thing so probably 2004 and my second store closed March 2012. I spent almost 13 years at BBV as a csr,sl and asm. I should have left long before that-putting up with idiot SMs who would call me at home to bitch about whatever, having my yearly review be done by the new SM who worked at the store for 1 month-who wanted all ladies gone so he tried to shit can me- when the old SM who worked with me the other 11 months was still with the company, being expected to come in when we had 18 inches of snow and my street was not plowed, having to work and not 1 person would cover for me as I was vomiting into the trash can up front-good times....
A lot of stupid shit went down and believe me most gossip we heard involved sex-employees having sex in the store while it was OPEN, on the desk in the back room and not being smart enough to remember there was a camera back there, sex in the parking lot in front of the store while it was still open. Some idiot even thought it was a good idea to stick a Coke 20oz between the csr's legs-from the back-while she was trying to stock the pop cooler. He thought it needed an encore performance so he called over another employee to watch him do it again. He got transfered and fired finally.
.
Try changing to Dr.Pepper, in the bottle . might fit better.......please i really don't believe all this....
__________________
It's been a Fun Ride,
THANKS!! Old Friends!!
ROYAL GUARD
The top Poster!
The Following User Says Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
DavidNewlySL (February 19th, 2013)
  #157  
Unread February 18th, 2013, 08:41 PM
sar94pga's Avatar
sar94pga sar94pga is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a house. with a pool.
Posts: 10,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
Try changing to Dr.Pepper, in the bottle . might fit better.......please i really don't believe all this....
zoo, flaming? really? please proceed.
__________________
With you guys until the very end. Thank you for all the years of good times and great friends!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sar94pga For This Useful Post:
HelloItsMeMOM (February 20th, 2013), inkedangel (February 19th, 2013)
  #158  
Unread February 20th, 2013, 06:44 AM
zooworker's Avatar
zooworker zooworker is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Over there
Posts: 24,638
Flame on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
It's been a Fun Ride,
THANKS!! Old Friends!!
ROYAL GUARD
The top Poster!
The Following User Says Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
HelloItsMeMOM (February 20th, 2013)
  #159  
Unread February 20th, 2013, 08:42 AM
djblade's Avatar
djblade djblade is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,408
Wow that's a lot interesting stories. Did that really happen a lot of the time? How attentive was your employees? 0.0 were they cuter than Sarah hhaha
__________________
  #160  
Unread February 23rd, 2013, 06:23 AM
Glass Half Empty Glass Half Empty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
Try changing to Dr.Pepper, in the bottle . might fit better.......please i really don't believe all this....
I worked at the company for almost 13 years and not all of this happened at 1 store but all did happen in my district. The pop bottle incident happened at the Miamisburg OH store. This guy was a loon-he thought he and his wife were "vampires." He got transfered to the Centerville OH store while they investigated the pop bottle story and while there he tried to talk one of the 18 year old still in high school csrs into a 3 way with him and his wife before they finally fired him. Hurts my feelings you thought I made any of this up Life is stranger than anything you or I could make up....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glass Half Empty For This Useful Post:
inkedangel (February 27th, 2013), zooworker (February 25th, 2013)
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:30 PM.


vBulletin Version 3.7.1
© 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.