I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread March 31st, 2009, 02:08 PM
johnlow71's Avatar
johnlow71 johnlow71 is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: state of denial
Posts: 10,086
ling ling you forgot your bling bling!!!!

l;ol yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bitches had a good day at cASINO. well im not rich or anything but i walked away winning.

just wanted to share my fun day.

was my bro himessssssss birthday so i took him to the casino, we both had some free play passes. im sure its all fixed for those cards but owell it was fun winning.

he walked with about 80 from slots and poker/holdem

i walked with nice dinner for free and 40 from slots and black jack

food was dam good too. alright go on about your buisness
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont know maybe i could go to school and become a civil engineer, Design septic tanks for playgrounds.
So little kids can take a shit!
  #2  
Unread March 31st, 2009, 04:35 PM
sar94pga's Avatar
sar94pga sar94pga is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a house. with a pool.
Posts: 10,046
hahahahhahaha glad you had a good day john!!
__________________
With you guys until the very end. Thank you for all the years of good times and great friends!
The Following User Says Thank You to sar94pga For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (March 31st, 2009)
  #3  
Unread April 1st, 2009, 10:59 PM
BBVcasualposter's Avatar
BBVcasualposter BBVcasualposter is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,682
I've won last 4 times out here.

Last week was down about $360 and kinda pissed because i couldnt win anything.

We have this blackjack game called streak. you initially lay out $25 $5 on 5 spots. If you lose a hand you lose.

So basically to win max you have to win 5 hands in a row.If you lose any hand in interim you lose all the rest of the bets.

So payouts go as followed below and is based of $5 bet:

Hand 1 pays 1:1 = $5
hand 2 pays 3:1 = $15
hand 3 pays 9:1 = $45
hand 4 pays 18:1 = $90
hand 5 pays 50:1 =$250 big jump because really no one gets there

Anyway I sat for 1 hand and ran all the way thru not losing for
$405 + my $25 bet back = $430

So i was up now around $60 or so. Went back to other table games I was
playing for about the next 2 hours and went home ahead about $250.

Was a nice turn of events.
__________________
Kawliga: You know my uncle Jerry Sandusky
The Following User Says Thank You to BBVcasualposter For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (April 2nd, 2009)
  #4  
Unread April 1st, 2009, 11:01 PM
The Omen's Avatar
The Omen The Omen is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Riding the rails!
Posts: 2,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter View Post
I've won last 4 times out here.

Last week was down about $360 and kinda pissed because i couldnt win anything.

We have this blackjack game called streak. you initially lay out $25 $5 on 5 spots. If you lose a hand you lose.

So basically to win max you have to win 5 hands in a row.If you lose any hand in interim you lose all the rest of the bets.

So payouts go as followed below and is based of $5 bet:

Hand 1 pays 1:1 = $5
hand 2 pays 3:1 = $15
hand 3 pays 9:1 = $45
hand 4 pays 18:1 = $90
hand 5 pays 50:1 =$250 big jump because really no one gets there

Anyway I sat for 1 hand and ran all the way thru not losing for
$405 + my $25 bet back = $430

So i was up now around $60 or so. Went back to other table games I was
playing for about the next 2 hours and went home ahead about $250.

Was a nice turn of events.
so can you stop and take your winnings at any time, or are you stuck in the hand to the end?
__________________
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
  #5  
Unread April 1st, 2009, 11:05 PM
BBVcasualposter's Avatar
BBVcasualposter BBVcasualposter is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
so can you stop and take your winnings at any time, or are you stuck in the hand to the end?
you get and keep your winnings at every point you win and they cant take those.

So say you make it thru 2 hands. you get those winnings but they pull your $25 bet as theres.

So you always have the $25 at risk unless you clear thru all 5 levels.

Its actually a bitch because hand 1, you are playing for $5 but risking $25.
__________________
Kawliga: You know my uncle Jerry Sandusky
  #6  
Unread April 4th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Blockbusterblonde's Avatar
Blockbusterblonde Blockbusterblonde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlow71 View Post
l;ol yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bitches had a good day at cASINO. well im not rich or anything but i walked away winning.

just wanted to share my fun day.

was my bro himessssssss birthday so i took him to the casino, we both had some free play passes. im sure its all fixed for those cards but owell it was fun winning.

he walked with about 80 from slots and poker/holdem

i walked with nice dinner for free and 40 from slots and black jack

food was dam good too. alright go on about your buisness
Yea, but did you get laid too?
__________________
Official IHBB Royal Princess Bitch
The Following User Says Thank You to Blockbusterblonde For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (April 4th, 2009)
  #7  
Unread April 4th, 2009, 07:18 PM
johnlow71's Avatar
johnlow71 johnlow71 is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: state of denial
Posts: 10,086
lol cute, no but maybe next visit
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont know maybe i could go to school and become a civil engineer, Design septic tanks for playgrounds.
So little kids can take a shit!
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:36 AM.


vBulletin Version 3.7.1
© 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.