I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread February 13th, 2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW[BlockBusterWorker] View Post
Well that's part of the human races grand quest to make life "more comfortable". Nobody wants to leave their homes now. In my closing store I offer people the TA's and I always get "But can you stream?". I feel like telling them to get off their fat fucking asses and contribute to society.
BBV was supposed to have a streaming deal but it didn't happen I'm sure its in the works they just need the right deal and also I bet they are looking at the fact that netflix is have problems with comcast is another factor.

But yea your right people don't like doing things these days its all about NOW NOW NOW!!
Unread February 13th, 2011, 11:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to BBW[BlockBusterWorker] Send a message via Skype™ to BBW[BlockBusterWorker]
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsdojo View Post
BBV was supposed to have a streaming deal but it didn't happen I'm sure its in the works they just need the right deal and also I bet they are looking at the fact that netflix is have problems with comcast is another factor.

But yea your right people don't like doing things these days its all about NOW NOW NOW!!
Yeah the streaming we have sucks. Plus any device you can get BB Online with you can get Netflix with as well. Their marketing is so bad.

BB Corporate Guy 1: Hey I got an idea! Instead of streaming to a widely used phone like the iPhone lets stream to the second biggest one, the android! Also lets put tivo's in our stores, along with a $100 box with our name on it! People will definitely buy that to stream their movies! Oh yeah and have our streaming built right into a $2000 television! I'll take my bonus in Pickles!

BB Corporate Guy 2: Now your thinkin' there buddy! Here's your bonus!

Blockbuster offers nothing to customers of a competetior. In the end, they cannot satisfy them. Anyone who already has Netflix will most like not go over to BB Online as well as customers of Gamefly. You want Dead Space 2? Can you wait 3 months? We will have it ready to ship out by then! Not a very good selling point.
Unread February 14th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Member formerly known as Lycanthor...

Why is Epic Mickey still on the BEN disc? Why not the new presale focus titles?

Get rid of the "female warlords with exposed cleavage" ESRB spot, most customers don't like hearing this obnoxious lady yell about it and it's getting old.

Why are BEN discs still in standard definition? Most stores have at least one HD TV. We already have PS3 which is capable of playing back many HD formats including AVCHD on cheap DVD-R 4.5g discs. Get someone who knows what they are doing to bring us into the 21st century.

The way they have our HD TVs hooked up makes me sick. They have a DVD player connected to an RF converter which broadcasts a static filled washed out signal on channel 3 to the TVs. This is fucking 2011, not 1989. Get with the times and use HDMI or component cables.

Whoever is in charge of "maintaining" the BEN disc authoring and whoever is in charge of keeping the supporting equipment up to date should be fired. Sadly I think they make way more than I do and probably go golfing more.
Unread February 15th, 2011, 01:27 PM

Since it's basically all the same stuff for the past 3 trailers (eminem song for black ops), I'm guessing that person was already fired.
Unread March 15th, 2011, 12:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to princess_cupcake17
Little Big Blanet 2

Does anyone find the music on the Little Big Planet 2 trailer annoying but catchy? UGH. Also, that stupid tiVo commercial.. Yeah, we cleranced that shit out about a year and a half ago.. Why is the trailer still on there?
Unread April 9th, 2011, 10:45 PM
IHBB GOD

I will say it again the greatest trailer was "you put the lime in the coke you nut"
Unread April 9th, 2011, 11:41 PM
IHBB GOD

Yoda - NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! !!!!!!!

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin (Thanks Moonprism)

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woodstock For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (April 11th, 2011), zooworker (April 10th, 2011)
Unread April 10th, 2011, 05:43 PM
IHBB GOD

Let's all go to the movies......

--Helena Bonham Carter
Unread April 29th, 2011, 08:56 PM

"and the girls say, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... and the boys say, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" ...... repeat a thousand times and hide the sharp objects first, for we have seriously considered stabbing out our eardrums
Unread May 2nd, 2011, 07:22 AM
IHBB GOD

ting tings, i miss them.