I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Unread February 12th, 2013, 07:47 PM
IHBB GOD

Candles/reed diffusers

What are your favorite scents? I am using a fragrence (sp?) warmer with polynesian gardenia. Helps keep the smell of "dog" at bay.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin (Thanks Moonprism)

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
Unread February 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM
IHBB GOD

pier 1 had a scent called ocean that i loved. I use a burner now. my kid doesn't like fire. so she always blows the candles out.
Unread February 12th, 2013, 07:55 PM
IHBB GOD

i work at pier 1 - and we still sell ocean. have it in a wax melt and fragrence warmer.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin (Thanks Moonprism)

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
Unread February 12th, 2013, 08:02 PM
IHBB GOD

i couldn't work there. my paycheck would be gone. my entire house is from there.

ours closed a few years back. If I want anything I have to drive 45 minutes. I was on a first name basis with half the girls that worked there. The week I closed on my house I dropped damn near 2 grand. lol.

there was another one i loved too. island something. it's red. hahah.
Unread February 12th, 2013, 08:04 PM
IHBB GOD

island orchid.

I have a few of the reed diffusers too. but the cats knock those over.
Unread February 12th, 2013, 08:04 PM
IHBB GOD

Island orchard. LOVE THAT ONE!! BTW, go www.pier1.com and go shopping! We ship to your house now!

Unread February 12th, 2013, 08:05 PM
IHBB GOD

Yes, I get told that I am an evil person on a regular basis when I am at work. Imagine working at my store - it is TWO FLOORS!!

Unread February 12th, 2013, 08:10 PM
IHBB GOD

oh my god. 2 floors? jealousssssssssssssssssss.

I usually make a trip of it. last time I got a sweet deal on a ginormous metal flower. it was regular price $100. I got it for $25. i looked at it and said yes, you are coming home with me. husband just shook his head and walked away.
Unread February 12th, 2013, 08:15 PM
IHBB GOD

I have a light up metal dragonfly that I got for 15.00 and it was normally 70!! SCORE!! BTW, in the coming weeks we will have completed our transition for the summer and all our summer goodies will be out....you should also like pier 1 on facebook - occasionally there are coupons!!

Unread February 12th, 2013, 08:17 PM
IHBB GOD

as i am thanking you right now, i am sure my husband would be cursing you.

ok. that's it for tonight. Sar is going to bed. thanks for the spamming!! Was fun!!!