I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > I Hate Blockbuster > Do You Hate Blockbuster Video?

Unread July 25th, 2010, 06:59 PM

Angry Those @#*&ing BUNDLES

Any other CSRs here that are sick of pushing the totally pointless "3 for $3" and "5 for $5" food bundles? Anyone here FEAR for their jobs when Mr. DM texts the MOD for the latest bundle update?

If I hear the word bundle one more time... I might just go crazy!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hazardbaby For This Useful Post:
wheresmikey (July 27th, 2010)
Unread July 27th, 2010, 10:00 AM

Bundle!

This company is run by morons, they think if they make all these sales then the company will be saved. My advice find another job. Work at Walmart, Burger King, anywhere but this company. Cause sooner or later, the time will come when your DM and SM need to cut the fat, and you will be the first to go

Good luck
Unread July 27th, 2010, 10:13 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazardbaby View Post
Any other CSRs here that are sick of pushing the totally pointless "3 for $3" and "5 for $5" food bundles? Anyone here FEAR for their jobs when Mr. DM texts the MOD for the latest bundle update?

If I hear the word bundle one more time... I might just go crazy!
Bundle.........................
The top Poster!
Unread July 27th, 2010, 10:20 AM

Candy is having a big push due to the fact that if we sell enough coke products then coke will send us a big kick-back check that is what this is all about.
The Following User Says Thank You to djsdojo For This Useful Post:
Ghost of AtlanticVamp (July 28th, 2010)
Unread July 27th, 2010, 05:32 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsdojo View Post
Candy is having a big push due to the fact that if we sell enough coke products then coke will send us a big kick-back check that is what this is all about.

If we sell the target bundles lets say 80 it raises average check out by .18 cents
So if we have 1000 customers we will make an extra 180 dollars per week
that will save bbl!!!!!
Unread July 27th, 2010, 09:48 PM

Screw it, if they fire me for not meeting goals they will lose a CSR with 4 years experience who has sold more than his fair share of crap. It will then take them a month or 2 to hire a replacement, and then another month to train them. And gee it takes a few more months on average to get any feel for Blockbusters crap. So it now takes 5 months to get an half ass adequate replacement and they have lost what I would have sold in that 5 months. Just so they can replace me with some else making minimum wage. I don't frakking get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, never mind this is Blockbuster I am not supposed to get it
Unread July 28th, 2010, 02:10 AM

If that guy who replaces you can sell(which I highly doubt due to so many fucking empty stores) It just comes down to one word. MONEY. Why pay someone a higher rate to do a job and not sell when somehow a minium wage guy comes along and pushes everything. Impossible it may seem, but in their mind set its exactly what they are thinking.

And if only they would take out the useless DM's and RDO's first then maybe they wouldnt have to worry so much on sales. I can only imagine what a DM would make in a month .And all they do is make calls, and come to the store once in a while.

While we do double shifts, push sales, deal with asshole customers for fucking peanuts.

But like Blockbusterstore says things are changing. Though when assholes DM's still remain. Its business as usual

Last edited by Flantanella; July 28th, 2010 at 02:18 AM.
Unread July 28th, 2010, 02:21 AM

Bundle....
Unread July 28th, 2010, 04:40 AM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmp71270 View Post
Screw it, if they fire me for not meeting goals they will lose a CSR with 4 years experience who has sold more than his fair share of crap. It will then take them a month or 2 to hire a replacement, and then another month to train them. And gee it takes a few more months on average to get any feel for Blockbusters crap. So it now takes 5 months to get an half ass adequate replacement and they have lost what I would have sold in that 5 months. Just so they can replace me with some else making minimum wage. I don't frakking get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, never mind this is Blockbuster I am not supposed to get it
Here's what you need to understand:
You, I, every CSR, SL, ASM, SM... if you add up our collective worth (as the company sees it), you get....
dick.
Every single person is expendable, replaceable, etc. I have found when you accept this (you don't have to like it, just accept it), then it hurts a lot less.
Unread July 28th, 2010, 08:01 AM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorrent scowl View Post
Here's what you need to understand:
You, I, every CSR, SL, ASM, SM... if you add up our collective worth (as the company sees it), you get....
dick.
Every single person is expendable, replaceable, etc. I have found when you accept this (you don't have to like it, just accept it), then it hurts a lot less.
heheheh, michael moore's capitalism movie taught me that.