I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Game Talk

Unread July 15th, 2012, 12:18 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
49ers are going to win the super bowel!
Duke nukem mission level: miner 69er.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread July 16th, 2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
Thanks dad if you guys haven't notcied I am filling the persona of hot head. This is why you have many problems with your dream. I can stay in character of hot head and hardly ever break it you act like your self which is boring for other people people to watch or read. For instance people.don't really see what I think or feel they see what hot head thinks or feels.
I guess that's where we differ. You pretend to be this person to spark "controversy" or whatever because otherwise you'd be "boring". While I prefer to be myself. If you find me boring, I don't care, I'll continue to be myself rather than something I'm not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gonzo For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (September 30th, 2012), johnlow71 (July 16th, 2012), zooworker (July 17th, 2012)
Unread July 17th, 2012, 07:31 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
You want me to watch my fucking mouth? How? Take my fucking eyeballs out and then them around???

He is not a millionaire he worked at Blockbuster enouph said to you about that. Didn't you stop posting awhile ago? I can also say you aren't one either. Niether am I.

Don't you both have kids? Time for you both of you to grow up. I think my last post was being pretty honest. Don't let your dreams that I deem illogical make you lose everything.

Fyi it makers perfect sense for me to blow up...my s/n is hot head.
Maybe it's time to move out of you mothers basement hothead, since you claim to be so well off.......and you should grow up yourself, sometimes you sound like a spoiled kid, which I am sure you were....
The top Poster!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (September 30th, 2012), Gonzo (July 17th, 2012)
Unread July 17th, 2012, 12:00 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
Maybe it's time to move out of you mothers basement hothead, since you claim to be so well off.......and you should grow up yourself, sometimes you sound like a spoiled kid, which I am sure you were....
Yes moving out is cost inefficient at this time.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; July 17th, 2012 at 12:07 PM.
Unread July 17th, 2012, 12:01 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I guess that's where we differ. You pretend to be this person to spark "controversy" or whatever because otherwise you'd be "boring". While I prefer to be myself. If you find me boring, I don't care, I'll continue to be myself rather than something I'm not.
I am a pretty passive person. Only a dick to.some.ppl. ask mom. You actually respond to trolling or mean posts. So you make it fun. All you guys take what I say tooooooo personally. You.also are the gas I just light the match. Takes 2 to fight.... don't fight back if you do i take.it as you want.to play...

Last edited by Hot Head; July 17th, 2012 at 12:13 PM.
Unread July 18th, 2012, 06:52 AM
IHBB GOD

whatever i do what i want........whatever!
The Following User Says Thank You to johnlow71 For This Useful Post:
zooworker (July 18th, 2012)
Unread July 18th, 2012, 07:42 AM
IHBB GOD

alright guys just about a week left to get in before draft so any one still not in needs to do so soon. as i will fill in open spots quickly. ty and whooooooooooooo!
Unread July 18th, 2012, 02:41 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlow71 View Post
alright guys just about a week left to get in before draft so any one still not in needs to do so soon. as i will fill in open spots quickly. ty and whooooooooooooo!
If johnlow tells me ur not in their ur all my in hot heads game

Unread August 5th, 2012, 09:43 AM
IHBB GOD

was a good draft, wish you guys were there instead of auto pick, oh well. i like my team but am facing a. rogers in my division. about half the laegue is current or old bbv employees.
Unread August 6th, 2012, 10:07 AM

Dammit, had no idea about the draft. Guess, I'll go check out my scrubs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzo For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (August 6th, 2012)