I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread May 1st, 2011, 09:38 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
Can we add a weight room on our end racks?
Like to see that happen!

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread May 6th, 2011, 08:14 PM

Hello all...I hope everyone is well...just had to share what a noob sent me this week...never knew I was as bad as Osama....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger
If this is Alvie, I am glad you are gone. I reached out to you with several communications when I was unfairly being worked out of the company, and you did nothing to help. Rot like Osama...

My response.......
Yea it is Alvie...and if you reached out to me, I probably did more than you will ever know to help you...I might not have responded to you or maybe I did, but I promise you this if a store employee ever reached out to me, I attempted to do something about it. If you are who I think you are, can't be for sure..I took your emails and what your RDO sent to you all the way to the top of the food chain... However I am okay that your glad that I am gone...I am sure if you ever met me in person you would think differently...

Best of luck too you.

Alvie

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?" - II DUCE
Unread May 6th, 2011, 08:52 PM

Been with BBV 11 years (most as an SM) and I'm new here but I've read alot of your posts here over the last 2 months I've checked this site Alvie. I salute your honesty and willingness to help EVERYBODY. They made a mistake letting you go. A large one. Just my thoughts.
Unread May 7th, 2011, 04:14 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockbusterstore482 View Post
Hello all...I hope everyone is well...just had to share what a noob sent me this week...never knew I was as bad as Osama....

Quote:
If this is Alvie, I am glad you are gone. I reached out to you with several communications when I was unfairly being worked out of the company, and you did nothing to help. Rot like Osama...

My response.......
Yea it is Alvie...and if you reached out to me, I probably did more than you will ever know to help you...I might not have responded to you or maybe I did, but I promise you this if a store employee ever reached out to me, I attempted to do something about it. If you are who I think you are, can't be for sure..I took your emails and what your RDO sent to you all the way to the top of the food chain... However I am okay that your glad that I am gone...I am sure if you ever met me in person you would think differently...

Best of luck too you.

Alvie
╭∩╮(︶__︶)╭∩╮

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread May 7th, 2011, 11:02 AM

Good to see you back, Alvie. I posted elsewhere about you coming up tp Canada to replace Barry Guest.
Unread May 10th, 2011, 05:48 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Well ladies and Gents after 9.5 of the best years of my life there is no longer a need for a Concept Team at Blockbuster. I got the news at 5:20 today and to say that it is a lost is under statement. There has never been a company or a group of people that I have loved more than those at Blockbuster. My best times ever was when I was in the field. I think you guys on here are completely awesome. I wish I could have done more for you.

Alvie Taylor
Former Manager of Store Concepts
Blockbuster Inc.
Well, a little late to the party, so to speak, but I did want to say that we may not have always agreed (not always? an understatement ), but I have grown to respect you and what you have tried to do. Best of luck to you. Like with every opportunity, take away the good, and leave all but the lessons behind of the bad.

--Helena Bonham Carter
Unread May 10th, 2011, 08:17 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:

Quote:

My response.......

Best of luck too you.

Alvie

For everyone else, regarding Alvie...my co worker reached out to him and he helped us. We got the items we needed to run our store and continued to work hard until our store closed.

As for the idiot who wishes people to be unemployed, wait till you're up shits creek without a paddle. I wouldn't wish this unto anyone. I've got a family, pets, kids, myself to worry about and now that I'm making half of what I made as an employee somewhere and only till September (6 months), I'm getting worried.

Like I said, I hope not a lot of people lose their jobs, but, who knows now. Anyone with a contract lost their severance as of now and for some, that could be a payment to keep your house out of foreclosure. Oh well though right? Just a job, right?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ninja For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (May 14th, 2011), its_me_ASM69 (May 13th, 2011)
Unread May 13th, 2011, 04:57 AM

So does anyone know if BBVStore end up taking another position in Blockbuster? Either way I hope he gets the best option possible
Unread May 13th, 2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autosale View Post
So does anyone know if BBVStore end up taking another position in Blockbuster? Either way I hope he gets the best option possible
If he did, we likely won't hear about it. The new terms of employment expressly forbid talking about company business on internet forums without prior approval from their media department or some such thingamajig, and you can be fired for doing so. I guess I will have to fake BlockbusterLuvsU's death. *sigh*

Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's or Dish Network's positions, strategies or opinions, because they are all a bunch of dickless idiots.
Unread May 13th, 2011, 05:24 PM

*limo explosion*
The Following User Says Thank You to Autosale For This Useful Post:
almondSM (May 13th, 2011)