I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > I Hate Blockbuster > Suggestions?

Unread November 27th, 2007, 08:36 PM
IHBB GOD

Or maybe some of us are using BBV to pay our way through college. Or maybe the state that we live in has the highest un-employement rate in the country and we need to put food on the table. Piss off zerocool.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin (Thanks Moonprism)

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
Unread November 27th, 2007, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocool View Post
all the cool kids make fun of the handicapped dont they?

anyways fyi for you folks i'm 19 i go to college
i'm in my sophomore year as a linguistics major

while you happy bunch just work at blockbuster and spend your time patting each other on the back for the fact that you have 10,000 posts on a site thats focused around your shitty jobs

glad to know that the 20 yrs you've spent working at that dead end job hasn't made you all bitter though
wow.... linguistics? yet the fool can't come up with anything creative to say.. nice to see that Mommy's tuition money is well spent. And by the way, isn't that major in the same bullshit category as underwater basket weaving??? Seriously, you come on here spouting your bullshit, talking like you have a fucking clue then you show how sophomoric you really are and try to flame us.
Here's some linguistics for you, why don't you fennestrate yourself? Look it up jack knob...
Too young and immature to hang with the cool kids, so you sit back in the classroom and just know in your head that they are all talking about you. I know little pissants like you. No girlfriend, no clue, convinced that everyone likes you....and yet when a group of guys are talking and hanging out, you walk up and try to join in and then the coversation suddenly is as dead as your sense of humor. You see little boy, no one likes you, but they don't want tell you because they are all scared of lonely little losers who eventually snap and kill classmates.
OOOH so now, you'll go home to your little dorm room with all your little dolls, yes they are dolls, not action figures, jerk off while thinking of Princess Leah, and listening to Dave Mathews. Then you'll fire up your Mac and flame me good.
Bring it bitch. You are a coward and loser. I pitty you.
Unread November 27th, 2007, 10:01 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecowboywayne View Post
"I like to play on the internetz" (his sig.)

Is it just me, or does he remind you of the "I like turtles" kid?
I guess I just see a retard and think of that....
What a douche.
that damn i like turtles kid...damn, he creeps me out!!

Quote:
all the cool kids make fun of the handicapped dont they?

anyways fyi for you folks i'm 19 i go to college
i'm in my sophomore year as a linguistics major

while you happy bunch just work at blockbuster and spend your time patting each other on the back for the fact that you have 10,000 posts on a site thats focused around your shitty jobs

glad to know that the 20 yrs you've spent working at that dead end job hasn't made you all bitter though
there is such a huge difference between dumbfucks like you and the handicapped. in case your college education hasn't provided you with the info yet: the handicapped have a legitimate physical/mental disability. You, on the other hand, have a mom and dad who are also their own brother and sister. damn inbred goat fucker. GO AWAY!!

seriously, why exactly is it that people come on here and make fun of the people who post here, when they themselves are posting here?? and why does this little goat fucker assume we all are employees of blockbuster??? and, finally, WHY is it still here posting???

TURTLE IS A WELL KNOWN, WELL RESPECTED, AND MUCH LIKED CONTRIBUTER TO THESE FORUMS AND SHOULD BE PROMOTED TO ROYAL STATUS ASAP.
Thanks to the Royal Sugar Pants from the Royal Ninja Tortoise!!

Royal Ninja Turtle...aka the Royal Tortoise
Unread November 28th, 2007, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecowboywayne View Post
wow.... linguistics? yet the fool can't come up with anything creative to say.. nice to see that Mommy's tuition money is well spent. And by the way, isn't that major in the same bullshit category as underwater basket weaving??? Seriously, you come on here spouting your bullshit, talking like you have a fucking clue then you show how sophomoric you really are and try to flame us.
Here's some linguistics for you, why don't you fennestrate yourself? Look it up jack knob...
Too young and immature to hang with the cool kids, so you sit back in the classroom and just know in your head that they are all talking about you. I know little pissants like you. No girlfriend, no clue, convinced that everyone likes you....and yet when a group of guys are talking and hanging out, you walk up and try to join in and then the coversation suddenly is as dead as your sense of humor. You see little boy, no one likes you, but they don't want tell you because they are all scared of lonely little losers who eventually snap and kill classmates.
OOOH so now, you'll go home to your little dorm room with all your little dolls, yes they are dolls, not action figures, jerk off while thinking of Princess Leah, and listening to Dave Mathews. Then you'll fire up your Mac and flame me good.
Bring it bitch. You are a coward and loser. I pitty you.
hahaahah
yea you know me
btw you dumb fucking moron
fennestrate is not a fucking word
its
fenestration,
defenestrate
or defenestration
which would mean to throw through a window
or if you wanted to get technical
i could use my bullshit major to tell you that it means to decimate glass

and yea good job at life
you're popular on the internet
see where that gets you

go rub one of to that faggot fucker john wayne
Unread November 28th, 2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtletime View Post
that damn i like turtles kid...damn, he creeps me out!!

there is such a huge difference between dumbfucks like you and the handicapped. in case your college education hasn't provided you with the info yet: the handicapped have a legitimate physical/mental disability. You, on the other hand, have a mom and dad who are also their own brother and sister. damn inbred goat fucker. GO AWAY!!

seriously, why exactly is it that people come on here and make fun of the people who post here, when they themselves are posting here?? and why does this little goat fucker assume we all are employees of blockbuster??? and, finally, WHY is it still here posting???
cause i can
cause class is boring
cause dumb fucking bitches like you take it so personal
Unread November 28th, 2007, 01:03 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
cause i can
cause class is boring
cause dumb fucking bitches like you take it so personal
ooooo, you got me...i'm a dumb fucking bitch because you say so. yep, that's right. you are so smart. you go ahead and study your underwater basket weaving...leave the real studies to us "dumb" people.

TURTLE IS A WELL KNOWN, WELL RESPECTED, AND MUCH LIKED CONTRIBUTER TO THESE FORUMS AND SHOULD BE PROMOTED TO ROYAL STATUS ASAP.

Unread November 28th, 2007, 01:07 PM

Quote:
ooooo, you got me...i'm a dumb fucking bitch because you say so. yep, that's right. you are so smart. you go ahead and study your underwater basket weaving...leave the real studies to us "dumb" people.
glad you admit dumb bitch
cause the fact of the matter is the "because you say so" attitude is basically all that goes on, on this board
Unread November 28th, 2007, 01:12 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
glad you admit dumb bitch
cause the fact of the matter is the "because you say so" attitude is basically all that goes on, on this board
are you still talking??

Unread November 28th, 2007, 01:19 PM

Quote:
are you still talking??
your still responding... and in a timely manner at that...
i love when people feign to be uninterested
it shows their sad inability to think of an clever response
dumb bitch
Unread November 28th, 2007, 01:27 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via Yahoo to koi
look dick head is back how is your mum