I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread February 25th, 2011, 04:42 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorrent scowl View Post
OK, so there’s one of two things going on here. 1) Sour is simply filling in the role of the troll de jour (Side note: I never understood why someone would want to invoke the kind of karma that you’d get by deliberately being that big of an asshole… but to each his own). Or 2) he/she has completely missed the point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourapplepucker View Post
As someone who just had family die MYSELF, I can say that it's amazingly tacky to use a dead loved one as leverage to win some sort of debate about whether or not Blockbuster is wonderful. More than one of my family members died in December and I felt no need to mention that in this thread until you did. Really, you make me sick. You're not special and you don't win just because of personal tragedy, so please don't play that card again. I am not bad mouthing your family, I'm badmouthing YOU.
Thank you for verifying which of the two scenarios I mentioned is applicable here.
Unread March 23rd, 2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaVSBBV View Post
So.... after reading lots of post I'm curious am I one of the only workers that wakes up every day and prays for my store to close? I understand that jobs will be lost and things like that but does anyone really want this company to stick around? I mean even with new management and leaders or would you rather just lol at them if they were to close in a few months? I personally HATE blockbuster//my job it's just that I'm attending college and my area is rather dead for employment options so I'm fairly stuck where I'm at due to well... life. This isn't a hate thread just curious to what you guys want to happen to the company?
My last 3 months with bbv was terrible, our store hours were cut, labor was a joke. I was working 5 days a week for just under 27 hours. When my sm told us our store was done i gave my two weeks and haven't looked back.I miss it at times but the bull shit we had to deal with was not worth it for how much money we made.