Unread April 16th, 2008, 03:37 AM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
This going to happen a lot. I always ask them
Me:"Do you have a Bluray Disc player"
Them: "I don't Know"
Me:" Then you don't have one"

only someone with a player knows that they do. Gotta make sure they know the difference or we will have a shit load of credits.
Which kills me because we keep our blu-ray rentals on a separate rack from damn near everything (wall is severely lacking space; they've told us they were going to add to the wall for over a year, now). Yet, folks still stroll up with at least one of them and I have to ask. Only my hardcore PS3 gamers (total= 3) avoid my asking.
Unread April 17th, 2008, 05:32 AM
IHBB GOD

omg, we just got Blue-Rays in, and apparently, customers get there brains sucked out of their heads when something new comes in...

dumb ass customer brings up lions for lambs on Blue Ray

Me: do you have a blue ray player?

DAC: For what?

Me: this movie can only be played on a Blue Ray player

DAC: they didnt release this on DVD?

this is where I just look at him not sure if he is serious

Me: Yes, we are just out of it on DVD right now, If you dont have a Blue ray player this copy wont work

DAC: Can I rent it out and see if it will work?

Me: It wont. I will not be able to rent this to you sir, I am sorry. If you would like to look around the store for a little while I will let you know if a copy comes in.

DAC: Look just let me rent this and I will see if it works.

I thought we covered this

Me: Fine, you can rent it but when doesnt work sir I will not be able to give you a refund

DAC: I just came up here to rent a movie, I dont need you giving me a hard time, just let me rent the damn video

SO i finally rent him the movie, I do have to give him credit on one thing, he would actually aloow me to talk when I tried to explain to him, but I don thtink he was listening, HE hasnt come back yet, but then I dont care, I warned the account, if someone gives him a credit i will be super pissed
Unread April 17th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Kh8286

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
omg, we just got Blue-Rays in, and apparently, customers get there brains sucked out of their heads when something new comes in...

SO i finally rent him the movie, I do have to give him credit on one thing, he would actually aloow me to talk when I tried to explain to him, but I don thtink he was listening, HE hasnt come back yet, but then I dont care, I warned the account, if someone gives him a credit i will be super pissed
First, Blu-Ray. No "E"

Second, what a retard that guy is. I still wouldnt have rented it to him. Because even if you put the warning on the account, someone won't read it and give him the credit.

I'm amazed at the people who don't see the big hulking blu-ray display when they pick up the blu-ray discs. A guy came up last night with 2 of them, the CSR goes, "you know those are blu-ray right?" The guy obviously says no, but then STARTS to say, "You gotta get a bigger sign", he stopped in the middle of "bigger" when he looks over and see that in fact, the entire bay is BLU-RAY with signs and everything. Since he seemed like a guy I could joke around with, I called him on it.

Me: Don't worry, a lot of people bring up the blu-rays even though there are huge signs.
C: Yeah, i was about to say that you needed a bigger sign until I looked over and saw how big it was already.
Me: Haha, yeah I kinda figured thats what you did when you didnt finish your sentence.
C: Haha, yeah...

Nice guy about it, actually.
Unread April 18th, 2008, 10:44 AM

Send a message via AIM to MiaTurner
It's my birthday today and I went into my old store this morning to rent a game.

My sweet former ASM gave me a free rental to commemorate the ocassion

Then of course, the customer behind me expects the same treatment.

Cust: Can I have mine free too?
ASM:... Why?
Cust: You gave HER one.
ASM: It's her birthday.
Cust: Well it's my birthday too.

At this point I have to hold my breath to not laugh.

ASM: Uh, great. But she used to work here, so...
Cust: Huh. How rude. *pays for movies and leaves*

A little humor for my birthday; love it.

Edited to Add: Thanks for the birthday rep, Zoo!