I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Game Talk

Unread July 13th, 2012, 02:43 AM

Sure have along w/working 40+ hours, spending time w/my wife and child, relaxing. What have you have you been doing? Really, isn't the I hate everyone/everything schtick getting old?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzo For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (July 13th, 2012)
Unread July 13th, 2012, 10:22 AM
IHBB GOD

alright just about 3 weeks left till draft, sending round 2 of invites out now.
Unread July 14th, 2012, 06:16 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Sure have along w/working 40+ hours, spending time w/my wife and child, relaxing. What have you have you been doing? Really, isn't the I hate everyone/everything schtick getting old?
your dreams are placed upon the stars, guess what those stars are dead like your dreams. You have a kid I would undersrand if this was making you money.

What have I been doing?
I have been saving for a house loooking at around 2,800 sq feet for 1 Guy.need to wave escrow.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread July 15th, 2012, 08:38 AM

Sorry to disappoint you but my dreams aren't dead, they're just getting started.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzo For This Useful Post:
DavidNewlySL (July 15th, 2012)
Unread July 15th, 2012, 09:17 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint you but my dreams aren't dead, they're just getting started.
You shy away from.the making money part. I just hope this doesn't impact your child's progression in anyway shape or form. Pay off.your mortgage if you don't have one buy a house I would understand more if you were financially secure. Fyi you remind me of my brother in law he had a dream a punk rock singer had a band that could actually.play and the whole 9 yards. There will come a point were you have to choose. Make sure that this stays as a hobby not an endeavour that will cost you everything.

Your dreams don't matter now your kids dreams matter.if you were a millionaire it would be different.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread July 15th, 2012, 09:55 AM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
How do you know he's not a millionaire? Or his wife? What do you think makes it ok for you to judge everyone based on a few posts a couple times a week? And then on top of that when someone points out your flaws you go on a cursing, insulting, well I don't want to say rampage so I guess I will call it a fit?

No wonder everyone left.
Unread July 15th, 2012, 10:15 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post
How do you know he's not a millionaire? Or his wife? What do you think makes it ok for you to judge everyone based on a few posts a couple times a week? And then on top of that when someone points out your flaws you go on a cursing, insulting, well I don't want to say rampage so I guess I will call it a fit?

No wonder everyone left.

You want me to watch my fucking mouth? How? Take my fucking eyeballs out and then them around???

He is not a millionaire he worked at Blockbuster enouph said to you about that. Didn't you stop posting awhile ago? I can also say you aren't one either. Niether am I.

Don't you both have kids? Time for you both of you to grow up. I think my last post was being pretty honest. Don't let your dreams that I deem illogical make you lose everything.

Fyi it makers perfect sense for me to blow up...my s/n is hot head.

Last edited by Hot Head; July 15th, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
Unread July 15th, 2012, 10:27 AM

No, I'm not a millionaire, but I do have a full time job (I was working at BB part time for the free rentals and the little money I made on the weekends helped, a little). Don't worry about my kid, she's perfectly happy and has everything she needs in our 2 story house. Oh, does that bum you out that I not only have a house but it's more than one level?

Seriously, take some Xanex, smoke a joint, whatever, and stay off the internet for a few months, get some friends outside of the online world (I'm sure w/your attitude you don't have any online either) and see what life is really like.

Also, my film aspirations are separate from anything else I do in life that come first. It shouldn't matter but I have several projects I've had to put on hold because the budget is too high to film them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzo For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (September 30th, 2012), zooworker (July 17th, 2012)
Unread July 15th, 2012, 10:52 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
No, I'm not a millionaire, but I do have a full time job (I was working at BB part time for the free rentals and the little money I made on the weekends helped, a little). Don't worry about my kid, she's perfectly happy and has everything she needs in our 2 story house. Oh, does that bum you out that I not only have a house but it's more than one level?

Seriously, take some Xanex, smoke a joint, whatever, and stay off the internet for a few months, get some friends outside of the online world (I'm sure w/your attitude you don't have any online either) and see what life is really like.

Also, my film aspirations are separate from anything else I do in life that come first. It shouldn't matter but I have several projects I've had to put on hold because the budget is too high to film them.
Thanks dad if you guys haven't notcied I am filling the persona of hot head. This is why you have many problems with your dream. I can stay in character of hot head and hardly ever break it you act like your self which is boring for other people people to watch or read. For instance people.don't really see what I think or feel they see what hot head thinks or feels.

Anyways your 1,000 sq foot house should be good enouph for your family. Maybe you should get some friends that can act and not worry about me so much. Your dreams are still = stars that are dead by the time you see them.

Also your not a fucking philanthropist stop acting like it. Maybe you can also make a good movie if you.learn actually how to create a fake person inside of.you and act like that person should act. But it seems your really capable of being an idiot.

Last edited by Hot Head; July 15th, 2012 at 11:17 AM.
Unread July 15th, 2012, 12:01 PM
IHBB GOD

49ers are going to win the super bowel!