I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread April 26th, 2012, 04:33 PM
IHBB GOD

Comprehension? Ok. By fourth grade I was reading nursing textbooks and using techniques learned in those books with great success. To answer your question before you ask it, life got in the way of my plans to become a doctor.

I would never say I am holier than anyone. And, if you really knew me you would know how preposterous making that statement is.

I have never in my thirty plus years of business ever treated a customer badly. I have never swore at one and I have never been argumentative with any. Ocean front property in Kansas? Time to lay off the sauce, buddy. LOL.

My choice of the word written is correct, editing always comes before publishing. One is fiction, the other non fiction and the fact checking takes a long time. As for children's books, I am sorry. I have a series of young adult books planned for the future but that will take a bit before I can even approach that project.

Look, BBS, you are obviously working at BB, which is where you want to be. You show by your own posting disgust with at least some of them. Perhaps it is time to find something that makes you happy.

At Harvard they have a motto that basically says don't take a job, create one. That is how I live my life. You should try it sometime. It is much more fulfilling than spending one's days hating the people they are paid to serve.

You do what you wish, I shall do as I wish. Just remember people made fun of a little lady named Joanne when she was writing in that coffee shop. And someday you can tell your friends that you once sparred with me on ihbb.

Mom
Antithesys (April 27th, 2012), johnlow71 (April 26th, 2012), Woodstock (April 28th, 2012), zooworker (April 30th, 2012)
Unread April 26th, 2012, 05:48 PM
IHBB GOD

What are your books about? All 4, I'm interested in me. BTW you might want to release them on "online" so people can download them and read them off the internet, iPad, iPhone/Android or kindle. Your book will have a change to make a lot of money and to spread your book to many people
Unread April 30th, 2012, 11:16 PM

could someone pass me the bowl or popcorn?
Unread May 2nd, 2012, 09:01 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Money View Post
could someone pass me the bowl or popcorn?
Want butter on it?
The top Poster!
Unread May 2nd, 2012, 12:07 PM
IHBB GOD

I want a steak
Unread May 2nd, 2012, 01:03 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
I want a steak

Enjoy
The top Poster!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
djblade (May 2nd, 2012), johnlow71 (May 3rd, 2012)
Unread May 2nd, 2012, 06:22 PM
IHBB GOD

Bbmanager1122233 is a jizz mop like flant said

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
HelloItsMeMOM (May 2nd, 2012)
Unread May 2nd, 2012, 08:34 PM
IHBB GOD

The four books:

1. A young girl discovers her psychic abilities and the chaos that becomes her life. She must also along the way deal with her unborn twin who loves to channel in at will.
2. A love story similar the THE NOTEBOOK about a gal who finds her first love again on an online dating site and the first year of the rekindling of their love.
3. A book on after death communication I am writing with my father.
4. A girl solves a murder by remembering a past life and her murder in that life. This murder, although considered solved because of the confession of a serial killer, leaves the real killers uncharged.

Book #1 is sitting finished but needs editing.
Book #2 needs changed because I have now decided the man needs to die a very painful death.
Book #3 is in editing, we are writing and editing as we go.
Book #4 needs to be fleshed out more.
Unread May 3rd, 2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBStoreMgr112233 View Post
Read your program guide. If it wasn't provided to you, demand to have access to it. The Blue Ticket is the pass and rewards rolled into one. Rewards is a discontinued program. You should have very few customers on it since this program has had no focus for over a year and we were told not to actively promote it.
A world at blockbuster in which you didn't have to hard sell rewards to each customer. I remember we had a 3 week period in which we had to sell 100 total rewards a week.
The Following User Says Thank You to charlied72 For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (May 4th, 2012)
Unread May 4th, 2012, 02:37 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBStoreMgr112233 View Post
My regulars remain regulars and often compliment the store and staff. However, Movie King's character is not a regular. He is that once every 6 month kind of customer. I don't wonder why they don't come more frequently, I am thankful that they don't.

The twice a year customers don't make or break this company. Matter of fact, the ones who behave and react in that manner, usually cost the company more money than they make off him/her. The extra attention they need to further inflate their ego, the two year old tantrums they make with customer support, the constant credits and refunds, and the extras you do to try and make them happy only end up being a waste of time and a break even at best proposition, that is if they don't leave with a $40 to $50 unpaid balance on their account secured with a credit card that couldn't support a $10 charge, let alone a $40 or $50 one.
With that attitude I would also only visist a couple times a year, wondering if you were now longer employed so I could have a good experiance.
The top Poster!