I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread May 2nd, 2011, 08:25 AM

Customer Surveys - New Urgency?

I know customer service is incredibly important - and it should be. And I know that the survey process is horribly flawed (someone receiving all 4's gets 0%). But is there suddenly a reason for a rabid desire for 100% surveys, or is my district the only one?

Checking box office, and there is an action to do regarding surveys:

"RESEARCH CUSTOMER NAME AND FIND OUT WHICH EMPLOYEE CHECKED OUT CUSTOMER AND/OR MOD ON SHIFT. YOU MAY FIND A PATTERN IN YOUR STORE BASED ON CSR'S OR MOD'S WORKING. CCTV SHOULD BE WATCHED ON SHIFTS THAT RECEIVE LOW SCORES TO ENSURE THE RIGHT BEHAVIORS ARE IN PLACE. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE EACH EMPLOYEE PICK UP THE STAPLER TO ATTACH THE SURVEY CARD TO EACH TRANSCATION."

On top of that, there are three boxes to write comments:

"For each survey under 100% on the Top 3 questions, list the employee who checked out the customer and the MOD on shift. Example: Response 7603471 Checkout: John MOD: Betty

For each response, convey your finding from the CCTV. Ex: Response 7603215 CSR John was standing at the counter waiting for customers, not performing the BB Way. Survey was not being stapled to receipt. MOD Betty was working on a project on the floor.

What action will be taken as a result of the findings? Fax to me any corrective action."

... Really? Someone should get a corrective action because some random customer didn't give 3 5's? They felt one thing was a 4? Are you kidding me? I could see if there were 1s and 2s - one report had that - but...

Seriously?

Excuse me guys, brb, checkin' tapes.