I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread August 9th, 2006, 03:48 PM

Chaos in the NEA

Well, I just received word that the RDO of NO5 is leaving the company in a week.

That leaves NO2, still to my knowledge, without an RDO, NO5 without an RDO, and no ASVP to even run the Area. I'm just sitting back with some popcorn and enjoying the show. Things should start getting real interesting now.

I just keep asking myself how many more warning signs do some of the diehard DM and SM company loyalists need to get the Hell out now?

Any more tales of complete and utter chaos going on right now in other Areas?
Unread August 9th, 2006, 03:58 PM

N11 RDO is handling some of the ASVP's role and now two of the DLs from the region are handling part of the RDO's job. It's going ot get interesting to say the least.
Unread August 9th, 2006, 11:17 PM
IHBB Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to SL_600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koron
N11 RDO is handling some of the ASVP's role and now two of the DLs from the region are handling part of the RDO's job. It's going ot get interesting to say the least.
One of the DL's from N11 would love nothing better than the RDO to be moved to where he is filling in at so that she can take his place. Her delusions of grandeur are only rivaled by her delusions that this is still a good company to pour your heart and soul into.

WWGD ....What Would Gord Do?
Unread August 10th, 2006, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL_600
One of the DL's from N11 would love nothing better than the RDO to be moved to where he is filling in at so that she can take his place. Her delusions of grandeur are only rivaled by her delusions that this is still a good company to pour your heart and soul into.
Assuming we are talking about the same DL, I don't think she's that bad, and besides she has a very nice rack.
Unread August 10th, 2006, 09:41 PM
IHBB Freak

BBV never seemed to promote from within, making those loyal to the company that had worked from the bottom up frustrated and leave (like me). What we're seeing is a partial result of that policy.

marc
Unread August 11th, 2006, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitdvd
BBV never seemed to promote from within,
marc
I rember showing my dl how to ring people out last time he came for a visit
Unread August 11th, 2006, 11:35 AM
IHBB Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to SL_600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koron
Assuming we are talking about the same DL, I don't think she's that bad, and besides she has a very nice rack.
It seems we are and I had forgotten about that. Very hard to look her in the eyes.

WWGD ....What Would Gord Do?
Unread August 11th, 2006, 03:55 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitdvd
BBV never seemed to promote from within, making those loyal to the company that had worked from the bottom up frustrated and leave (like me). What we're seeing is a partial result of that policy.

marc
My DM has just been promoted to RDO....I think that your comments are a little outdated.
Unread August 11th, 2006, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL_600
It seems we are and I had forgotten about that. Very hard to look her in the eyes.
Very very hard. Then again she has to know we all look. Otherwise she wouldn't show so damn much. I'm just waiting for that day when one of them pop out and say hi. I'll be there with camera phone in hand ready to snap a pic.
Unread August 11th, 2006, 10:01 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotsaroundme
I rember showing my dl how to ring people out last time he came for a visit
Except new people (and in this case, your DL) automatically assume that checking out customers means bringing up an account, scanning the items, and accepting the payment.

They omit everything related to maintaining the account, making sure all information is up to date, verifying who they are renting to, other items checked out, past rental history, security field, etc.